Imagindia runs a two tiered business model.
Tier I - Imagindia self-funds a substantial part of its activities in pursuit of its mission. This mainly comprises of the independent and self-generated initiatives, research, policy and public advocacy projects for which we do not seek any clients.
Tier II - Imagindia selectively chooses, engages, and leverages its core competencies to provide commercial grade services to government and corporate clients, foreign and Indian, and which dovetail into our mission. Our services are, and can be, availed by foreign governments and corporates for their objectives in the Indian market; and vice versa by the Indian government and corporates for their objectives in foreign markets - especially the US, Europe, and Japan.
Imagindia provides the following services, in India and in foreign markets:
- Customized Research
- Strategic Planning and Communications
- Business Diplomacy
- Image Management
- Campaign Management
- Due Diligence and Risk Analysis
- Advisory on Diffusion of Innovations
- Public Diplomacy
- Political and strategic briefings
- Cross-cultural training workshops
- Theme and event designing
- Crisis management
- Recruitment of independent board of directors
- Capacity building of non-profit organizations
Imagindia operates across the scope of India's domestic and global needs and interests,
especially in the following sectors:
- Foreign Policy
- National Security
- Private Equity